THURSDAY 23 SEPTEMBER
Date & Location
BioForward 2021 will take place LIVE and in-person on Thursday 23 September at The King's Centre in Oxford.
Please kindly note that the organisers will ensure all COVID-19 government guidelines at the time of the event will be strictly adhered to.
About the Event
BioForward is a packed one-day event that provides R&D business leaders with the knowledge, skills, connectivity and services required to achieve sustainable commercial success.
Who should attend?
BioForward has been specifically designed for growing life sciences R&D companies, and high-quality Service Providers who can provide the critical support and advice required to help them build a commercially sustainable business.
Four panels featuring discussions on:
• Selecting the Right Board for your Business
• What’s New in the UK Regulatory Landscape?
• The Benefits of Growing your Business in North America
• How to Negotiate with Big Pharma
These four sessions, kindly presented by Platinum Sponsor Thermo Fisher Scientific will feature sessions on:
• Adaptive Design and Alternative Flexibility Levers for Clinical Trial Supply Chain Optimisation
• Strategies to Consider when Developing your Injectable Drug Product for Clinical Trials
• Advances in Bioproduction
• From Day One - Choosing the Right Bioprocessing Partner for Success
A packed agenda covering topics such as:
• The Science of Storytelling
• Social Media for Beginners
• Understanding the Drug Discovery Industry
Drop-in to seek 1-1 advice from our expert hosts specialising in Clinical Trials, Talent, Legal and Regulatory matters
An exhibition space within the central ‘hub’ of the conference where up to 30 trusted life sciences suppliers will be on hand to provide insight into their services and offer support solutions for your organisation. Companies will include preclinical and clinical development, IP, regulatory compliance, facilities, manufacturing, communications, new technology and talent
Private 1-1 partnering meeting with prospective contacts via HelloPartnering