Thursday 23 September 2021
Date & Location
BioForward 2021 will take place LIVE and in-person on Thursday 23 September at The King's Centre in Oxford.
Please kindly note that the organisers will ensure all COVID-19 government guidelines at the time of the event will be strictly adhered to.
About the Event
BioForward is a packed one-day event that provides R&D business leaders with the knowledge, skills, connectivity and services required to achieve sustainable commercial success.
Who should attend?
BioForward has been specifically designed for growing life sciences R&D companies, and high-quality Service Providers who can provide the critical support and advice required to help them build a commercially sustainable business.
• Selecting the Right Board for your Business
• What’s New in the UK Regulatory Landscape?
• The Benefits of Growing your Business in North America
• How to Negotiate with Big Pharma
• Adaptive Design and Alternative Flexibility Levers for Clinical Trial Supply Chain Optimisation
• Strategies to Consider when Developing your Injectable Drug Product for Clinical Trials
• Advances in Bioproduction
• From Day One - Choosing the Right Bioprocessing Partner for Success
• The Science of Storytelling
• Social Media for Beginners
• Understanding the Drug Discovery Industry
Services will include preclinical and clinical development, IP, regulatory compliance, facilities, manufacturing, communications, new technology and talent.